Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Upcoming Posts:

I wanted to write a short something about my intentions for upcoming posts.  One of the things I hope to do is something of a dream journal.  Whenever I have a particularly memorable dream I will do my best to put it up  here, this will probably not happen incredibly often, but will be neat when it does.  Another thing I hope to do is pick a particular political news story from one of the big media conglomerates, like AP, or a Ted Turner company, or some other such propaganda machine, and write a little bit about the implicit and explicit purposes for those 'news' stories.  And then, once in a while, I will write some nonsense, some poetry or some inconsequential happenings.  The news will happen, I hope, daily; the dreams as often as they happen; and the frivolous as often as the urge comes upon me. 

Thanks
PrintButtonMoney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some few of the things I find interesting: