Search This Blog

Friday, March 29, 2013

More on North Korea

The L.A. times reports that Kim is making the men in charge 'nervous' here in the U.S.  I wonder how we make him feel on a daily basis?  I'm thinking the huge economic sanctions and threats of military action are just great for his peace of mind.  Most people probably think he's a ruthless, arrogant, maniacal dictator with designs on destroying the 'peace and freedom' we enjoy as U.S. Citizens.  I can see why those people might think this way, given that most news agencies, and even Hollywood, have been slamming North Korea induced terror down our throats for the last couple years. 

The article says:

"The Pentagon on Thursday took the unprecedented step of announcing that it had dispatched two nuclear-capable B-2 stealth bombers to fly a round-trip mission from their base in Missouri and drop dummy bombs in South Korea. Also this month, the Pentagon sent nuclear-capable B-52 bombers over the peninsula and announced that it had bolstered missile defense forces in Alaska with 14 interceptors in response to North Korea's threats of missile attacks."

Jee, I wonder, who do you think is more nervous, him or us?

I wonder who has more good reason to be nervous?

Dumb question I guess...

~Printbutton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some few of the things I find interesting: